Scroll down for details.
Instructor: Tania Velásquez, LMT
- Dates: Saturday, June 16 and Sunday, June 17
- Time: 10am-6pm (1 hour lunch break at 1pm). It is recommended you arrive 15 minutes early.
- Location: Nostrand Avenue and Hancock Street in Brooklyn, NY 11216 [map link]. Exact building address sent with email receipt and confirmation.
- NCBTMB Provider #1596
- 14 CE credits: NY & FL approved
$200.00 Early-Bird rate
$225.00 after midnight, May 25
Only six 2 spaces available.
This is the 2nd run of OPEN Bodywork! The class was initially launched as a sold out 1-day workshop in Nov 2017, but has been upgraded to a 2-day class upon feedback and demand from the first participants. After some enhancements, I’m proud to present the full 2-day experience of OPEN Bodywork! It’s being priced very low, because it’s the first 2-day offering.
- Free lifetime access to the expanding online version hosted on the Pinpoint Education Platform, complete with videos, slides, supported research, and all updates (this will be a $79 upgrade in the future).
- Opportunities to audit the class again at anytime for only 1/2 the future price!
- 25% off as many bodywork sessions as you can fit between your registration date through the end of 2018! (Minimum 1 week advanced scheduling). Yes, those would be bodywork sessions with me 😉
- The chance to purchase the revolutionary Dermoneuromodulating textbook by Diane Jacobs, PT, AT MY COST. It’s the most current, accurate, and easy to implement bodywork text available (and I’ve read MANY over the course of 20 yrs). It will put you ahead of the curve in every aspect of your work. It was 40 YEARS in the making! And one of the inspirations behind this class. Advanced ordering is necessary.
- 10% off all future classes and events presented by PinpointEducation.org. We’re cooking up a bunch of fun, innovative education, so get ready!
Registrants are redirected to a secure checkout page at PinpointEducation.org