Scroll down for details.
Instructor: Tania Velásquez, LMT
- Dates: Saturday, June 16 and Sunday, June 17
- Time: 10am-6pm (1 hour lunch break at 1pm). It is recommended you arrive 15 minutes early.
- Location: Nostrand Avenue and Hancock Street in Brooklyn, NY 11216 [map link]. Exact building address sent with email receipt and confirmation.
- NCBTMB Provider #1596
- 14 CE credits: NY & FL approved
$200.00 Early-Bird rate
$225.00 after midnight, May 25
This is the 2nd run of OPEN Bodywork! The class was initially launched as a sold out 1-day workshop in Nov 2017, but has been upgraded to a 2-day class upon feedback and demand from the first participants. After some enhancements, I’m proud to present the full 2-day experience of OPEN Bodywork! It’s being priced very low, because it’s the first 2-day offering.
- Free lifetime access to the expanding online version hosted on the Pinpoint Education Platform, complete with videos, slides, supported research, and all updates (this will be a $79 upgrade in the future).
- Opportunities to audit the class again at anytime for only 1/2 the future price!
- 25% off as many bodywork sessions as you can fit between your registration date through the end of 2018! (Minimum 1 week advanced scheduling). Yes, those would be bodywork sessions with me 😉
- 10% off all future classes and events presented by PinpointEducation.org. We’re cooking up a bunch of fun, innovative education, so get ready!
Registrants are redirected to a secure checkout page at PinpointEducation.org